Body scrubs work to exfoliate dead skin cells from the body to soften the skin and give it a fresh, youthful glow. But why do we have to pay for commercial body scrubs which are expensive, and contain unhealthy chemicals additives? When you can find the scrub ingredient and make the body scrub yourself at home.
Here’s how to use natural ingredients to make a natural body scrub that will leave your skin feeling refreshed, and silky smooth.
Almond Anti-Cellulite Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup coffee grounds, fresh (the caffeine from coffee is a common ingredient in commercial anti-cellulite treatments)
- 1/2 cup sea salt (available in bulk section of natural foods and grocery stores)
- 1/2 cup coarse brown sugar (or a combination of 1/2 white cane sugar and 1/2 coarse brown)
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 1/4 tsp. pure almond extract (optional just for fragrance)
- Add more almond extract, if desired, for stronger almond scent.
- Store in refrigerator in a glass or plastic container with lid (a used container from a store-bought scrub works well)
How To Use
Scoop out about a tablespoon or so of scrub, and gently but firmly massage in a circular motion on areas affected by cellulite. Allow the scrub to sit on the skin for up to ten minutes. Rinse off with warm water, and moisturize.
Read about : Natural Recipe - Milk Honey Body Scrub
Source: Homemade Body Scrub
***) Read more...! (***